Heybike Photography Contest-Official Rules
Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States, although anyone can submit photos for potential publication by Heybike.com. This Contest is sponsored by Heybike LTD. Employees, officers, directors and representatives of Sponsor and its corporate affiliates, and those with whom such persons are domiciled, are not eligible. Void outside the United States and where prohibited by law. Contest subject to all federal, state and local laws.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Heybike products should be included in your photo.
- There is no limit to the size of the photo, original images in high pixel will be better.
- The photo must be original, and the entrant has all necessary rights (including, without limitation, consent of the photographer) in and to the Photo to enter the Contest;
- The photo does not contain any reference to or likeness of any identifiable third parties, unless consent has been obtained from all such individuals and their parent/legal guardian if they are under the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence (Note: if you cannot obtain the consent of an individual appearing in your Photo, then his/her face must be blurred out)
- Name and e-mail address is required when submitting. You can also submit description for your photo.
- It is acceptable to adjust images to achieve the color balance that reflects the scene as you observed it. Cropping is also acceptable.
If your photo is selected to win the monthly contest, you will get a $50 gift cardn and be notified via email.
The gift card can be used to purchase anything on heybike.com
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects.
- Participants are fully responsible for the copyright and portrait rights of their photos. In case of any dispute arising from plagiarism of others' photos, the participant will be personally responsible for all legal liabilities.
- The images and comments uploaded represent only personal opinions and are the responsibility of the individual, and we have the right to delete the images at our own discretion if they do not meet the entry requirements.
- The contest would be canceled if the final participants were less than 50 at the end.
- Heybike reserves the right to Interpret details of this event.
- Use of the gift card:
- The gift card can be used more than once, provided there is still a balance remaining on the card.
- A customer can redeem another gift card during checkout.
- A gift card can not be used to buy another gift card.
- Gift cards are applied to the final order total which includes shipping and taxes.
- Gift cards are a form of payment.It can be used in conjunction with a discount code.
- Gift cards can be used to pay for your first payment. However, you can't use your gift card to pay for recurring subscriptions.
- Gift cards not refundable, nor redeemable for cash.
- Gift Cards cannot be used to refund the paid items.