Heybike Limited Warranty And Policy On REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES & RESPONSIBILITIES1. 30-Days Money Back: For 30 days after the date of purchase, return your Undamaged / Unused HeyBike product and receive a refund.
2. 2-year Warranty: We offer 2-years warranty for the bike and battery.
Target Audience of the Extended Warranty
The warranty would be registered automatically when the initial purchaser ordered it in the online shop. So the warranty is ONLY under the INITIAL PURCHASER and the 2-year warranty would be started since the intial owner has received it.
What if I bought a second-hand Heybike?
You can enjoy the warranty only if(not optional):
1.The 2-year package hasn't expired since the initial owner has received it
2.You have the initial owner's name & the initial order number.
What if my bike was stolen?
We are sorry that the stolen bike is not covered by the warranty. We recommend investing in a quality lock to protect your bike when you're not riding.
Heybike Bike 2-Year Warranty
All Heybike bikes are covered under our manufacturer's 2-year all-inclusive warranty for the original owner against all manufacturing defects. (All free Accessories are not covered by warranty service)
The 2-year warranty would be started since the intial owner has received it.
Heybike will replace any and all component that is deemed to be defective or damaged (including damage incurred during shipment) without user error.
All claims to this warranty must be made through Heybike. and submitted to support@Heybike.com. Proof of purchase and photos or videos of the damaged product are required with any warranty request. Before making a warranty claim, we suggest that you contact us at support@Heybike.com as there may be a simple fix for your problem. Valid warranty claims will be processed through Heybike within 2 years of initial purchase.
Heybike will not replace any part without first seeing photos or video of the damaged product. Customer needs to provide us with evidence by email.
2: Shipping Damage Claims
In rare instances, the item received may be damaged during transportation. If shipping damage occurs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with photo or video proof.
All free accessories will not participate in the replacement or compensation if they cause scratches during transportation.
NOTICE: we will not accept Shipping Damage Claims later than 7 days from receipt of products.
Heybike Ebike frames are covered by a replacement warranty for 2 years.
This warranty includes a replacement frame only. Labor charges to changeover parts to replacement frame are not included. Changeover labor must be performed by an authorized Heybike.
Heybike reserves the right to use scratch and dent stock when replacing a frame under this warranty. Frame styles and/or colors not in stock may be replaced with a compatible style and/or color at the discretion of Heybike.
Frame issues that are excluded from this warranty include but are not limited to:
Paint fade, scratches, impact marks
Non reversible modification (drilling/welding)
Chain guard mount to the frame if applicable
Heybike batteries are covered by a 2 year prorated warranty.
During 2 years of service – A defective battery will be repaired or replaced at no cost to the customer. The warranty period for a repaired or replaced battery remains unchanged based on original purchase date.
After the first 2 years of service – A prorated credit, based on months of service, will be applied toward the purchase of a new battery. Batteries purchased at pro-rated cost will have a new 2 year warranty based on the pro-rated purchase date.
No cash reimbursement will be made.
Batteries can be assessed and found defective only by directly by Heybike.
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
1. Defects or damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, abnormal use (including but not limited to stunt riding, racing or other similar activities not consistent with the intended use of the Products), improper storage, abnormal exposure to liquid, chemicals, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, neglect, or abnormal physical, electrical or electromechanical stress;
2. Scratches, dents and cosmetic damage, unless caused by Heybike;
3. Product that has the serial number or the bar code removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible;
4. Ordinary wear and tear;
5. Defects or damage to the Products caused by the use of accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by Heybike with the Products;
6. Defects or damage caused by assembly, testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, repair, or adjustment in a manner that varies from Assembly Instructions & Owners Manual;
7. Defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision, fire, flooding, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse or improper use of any electrical source;
8. Products used or purchased outside the United States.
9.1 In addition, with respect to the Battery, this Limited Warranty does not cover defects or damage;
9.2 Caused by charging by a battery charger not intended or appropriate for use with the Battery or the improper use of a battery charger;
9.3 Where any of the seals on the Battery are broken or show evidence of tampering;
9.4 Where the Battery has been used in equipment other than the Bike for which it is specified;
9.5 The corresponding issues on battery and e-bike will not be covered by the warranty after using a battery that is not specific to your e-bike model. We do not recommend you to use a battery of other brands on Heybike e-bike, although the output voltage of the other's battery may also be 48V, the battery protection system may not be the same, there may be incompatible situations leading to damage to our motors and dispalys.
Parts & Components
Original Heybike parts & components are covered by a 2 year limited warranty.(When all the spare parts for warranty are sent to the customer, the customer needs to bear the freight.)
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
1.Ordinary wear and tear not the result of defects in workmanship or materials. Wear and tear can be assessed by Heybike. Parts not typically covered include but are not limited to:
1.1 Brake Pads
1.6 Chain Rings
1.9 Parts compromised due to corrosion due to the elements (moisture, heat, etc).
1.10 Damage or deterioration of the surface finish, appearance, or aesthetics of the product.
1.11 Frame, forks, handlebar, seat post, saddle, brakes, lights, crankset, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, motor, throttle, controller, wiring harness, LCD display, kickstand, reflectors, and hardware，Warranty within one week after receiving the goods. Parts damaged during use after seven days need to be charged.
2. Labor charges for part replacement or changeover.
3. Defects or damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, abnormal use (including but not limited to stunt riding, racing or other similar activities not consistent with the intended use of the Products), improper storage, abnormal exposure to liquid, chemicals, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, neglect, or abnormal physical, electrical or electromechanical stress.
4. Scratches, dents and cosmetic damage not caused by Heybike.
5. Product that has the serial number or the bar code removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible.
6. Defects or damage to the Products caused by the use of accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by Heybike with the Products.
7. Defects or damage caused by improper assembly, testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, repair, or adjustment in a manner that varies from Assembly Instructions & Owners Manual.
8. Defects or damage resulting from external causes, such as collision, fire, flooding, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse or improper use of any electrical source.
9. Products used or purchased outside the United States.