Heybike Travel Journal - Video Contest: Official rules
The contest is open only to legal residents of the United States, although anyone can submit photos for potential publication by Heybike.com. This Contest is sponsored by Heybike LTD. Employees, officers, directors and representatives of Sponsor and its corporate affiliates, and those with whom such persons are domiciled, are not eligible. Void outside the United States and where prohibited by law. Contest subject to all federal, state and local laws.
HOW TO ENTER:
- The Heybike e-bike should be included in your submissions. To submit your video, please firstly post your video on a social media, and then, submit the video link to the registraction form.
- Your submissions must have been submitted between May 13 and June 25 Pacific Time ("PT").
- The video must be original, and the entrant has all necessary rights (including, without limitation, consent of the video owner) in and to the video to enter the Contest;
- The video in your submissions do not contain any reference to or likeness of any identifiable third parties unless consent has been obtained from all such individuals and their parent/legal guardian if they are under the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence (Note: if you cannot obtain the consent of an individual appearing in your Photo, then his/her face must be blurred out)
- Name and e-mail address are required when submitting. Kindly submit a description of your video.
One champion, two second prize owners, and three third prize owners, selected by a Heybike jury, will be announced through Heybike.com while we would send e-mails for notification.
- Champion: a $100 Heybike Gift Card
- Second prize: 1 Saddlebag
- Third prize: 1 Heybike T-shirt
The winners will be selected and announced on our social media and heybike.com on June 30 Pacific Time. Heybike will also inform the winner via email.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects.
- Participants are fully responsible for the copyright and portrait rights of their images. In case of any dispute arising from the plagiarism of others' images, the participant will be personally responsible for all legal liabilities.
- The images and descriptions uploaded represent only personal opinions and are the responsibility of the individual, and we have the right to delete the images at our own discretion if they do not meet the entry requirements.
- Heybike reserves the right to Interpret details of this event.