Heybike E-Bike Design Contest-Official Rules
The contest is open only to legal residents of the United States, although anyone can submit photos for potential publication by Heybike.com. This Contest is sponsored by Heybike LTD. Employees, officers, directors and representatives of Sponsor and its corporate affiliates, and those with whom such persons are domiciled, are not eligible. Void outside the United States and where prohibited by law. Contest subject to all federal, state and local laws.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Heybike products should be included in your submissions. Submit your entry to this form.
- Your submissions must have been submitted between October 22 and November 1Pacific Time ("PT").
- One vote per image per day only. Directly click the button “VOTE” for the photo you would like to vote for.
- The design must be original, and the entrant has all necessary rights (including, without limitation, consent of the photographer) in and to the Photo to enter the Contest;
- The pictures in your submissions do not contain any reference to or likeness of any identifiable third parties unless consent has been obtained from all such individuals and their parent/legal guardian if they are under the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence (Note: if you cannot obtain the consent of an individual appearing in your Photo, then his/her face must be blurred out)
- Name and e-mail address are required when submitting. Kindly submit a description of your design.
One winner will be selected based on the final vote, and raked by the highest to lowest number of votes.
- The prize: a Heybike Ranger Step-Thru Electric Bike
The winner will be selected and announced on our social media and heybike.com on November 12 Pacific Time. Heybike will also inform the winner via email.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects.
- Participants are fully responsible for the copyright and portrait rights of their images. In case of any dispute arising from the plagiarism of others' images, the participant will be personally responsible for all legal liabilities.
- The images and descriptions uploaded represent only personal opinions and are the responsibility of the individual, and we have the right to delete the images at our own discretion if they do not meet the entry requirements.
- Heybike reserves the right to Interpret details of this event.