Special Offer for Heybike Owners: Official Rules
Activity is open only to legal residents of the United States, although anyone can submit photos for potential publication by Heybike.com. This Activity is sponsored by Heybike LTD. Employees, officers, directors and representatives of Sponsor and its corporate affiliates, and those with whom such persons are domiciled, are not eligible. Void outside the United States and where prohibited by law. Activity subject to all federal, state and local laws.
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Heybike products should be included in your photo.
2. Your photo must have been submitted between March 5 Pacific Time ("PT"), and May 18 PT on the Activity Page
3. Name and e-mail address is required when submitting. You can also submit description for your photo.
4. The photo must be original, and the entrant has all necessary rights (including, without limitation, consent of the photographer) in and to the Photo to enter the Contest.
5. The photo does not contain any reference to or likeness of any identifiable third parties, unless consent has been obtained from all such individuals and their parent/legal guardian if they are under the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence (Note: if you cannot obtain the consent of an individual appearing in your Photo, then his/her face must be blurred out).
6. It is acceptable to adjust images to achieve the color balance that reflects the scene as you observed it. Cropping is also acceptable.
7. One vote for per photo per day only. Directly click the button “VOTE” for the photo you would like to vote.
20 Lucky post publishers will be selected randomly, and receive the Heybike Anniversary Boxes
Heybike will announce the result via heybike.com, and the rewarded will be informed by e-mail.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND GENERAL CONDITIONS:
1. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects.
2. Participants are fully responsible for the copyright and portrait rights of their photos. In case of any dispute arising from plagiarism of others' photos, the participant will be personally responsible for all legal liabilities.
3. The images and comments uploaded represent only personal opinions and are the responsibility of the individual, and we have the right to delete the images at our own discretion if they do not meet the entry requirements.
Heybike reserves the right to Interpret details of this event.